From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 22:20:17 EDT
The 8th FML "advertising" issue was mailed out early this morning.  AOL
returned most of theirs, so I mailed a second copy to all AOL subscribers,
and that seems to have gone through.  Juno returned them as well (Juno
subscribers already miss many FMLs due to the limits Juno places on the size
of incoming mail), so I remailed it to the 8 Juno.com subscribers, splitting
it into 2 parts.  So I hope I got everyone!  If you haven't received it,
please let me know, or ask the server for FERRETAD 8.

Bill