From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:32:01 -0400
To the person who is gaining a Rotwhiler by marriage - I would NOT repeat
NOT trust any older dog around ferrets!  Most older dogs, especially larger
breeds, tend to get fussy in their old age.

The dog is entering a new home, new people, etc.  not to mention ferrets.
"Rotties" are rather large dogs with strong jaws.

I know of several "rotties" that I would trust with my life; others I don't
trust out of my sight.  This applies to most any animal!

Can you just close the door to keep the dog out of the room?

Also wanted to mention about the vacuums cleaner hearing test.
SuperSnooper can hear just fine, ignores the vacuum cleaner...

Nan and SuperSnooper