From:
Amereta Julian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 05:33:49 -0500
Well folks this thing is going great! So we decided to change the
ending date til Friday December 9th at midnight eastern standard time.
So the auction has one week from today!! If you have any questions,
or problems with the auction site, please email us @
When you are on the auction site, http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/
don't forget that we have THREE pages of auction items!!
Page one here:
http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/
Page two:
<http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-10-24T04:40:00-04:00&max-results=100>
Page three:
<http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-10-12T01:53:00-04:00&max-results=100>

bid biD bID BID!!!!! :D

--
~Amereta~
Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

*Auctions for Ferret Shelters:
Oregon City
 http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/
*The Ferret Villa
 http://ferretvilla.blogspot.com/

*Sometimes when you find true love, it comes with four feet, whiskers,
and a tail.*
I am an Animal Rescuer, http://youtu.be/hsKKMV1RRN0