From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:59:43 -0700
Gizmo proved to me that their room is not ferret proof.  He decided he
wanted out side, went thru the 2 screens and out he went, I was out by
their room when I heard the thud.  So for time being the window is closed.
He was so surprised when he landed, and I picked him up.  He was not hurt,
thank goodness.

All my prayers and love to goes out to all the sick wee ones and to the
Family who has lost their wee ones.

Marie and her 9 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets