From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:07:04 -0500
Hi, Mindy (my little girl with insulinoma) is on pediapred and a high
protein diet.  Her energy is a bit higher and hasn't had any more
episodes.  Just before I give her the pred I give her about a half a ML
of pepto and heavy-whipping cream mixed 50-50.

Last wednesday we bought a little girl albino kit.  My wife named her
'Sugar'.  At the pet shop they said she was 8 weeks but she looks 4 to 5
weeks to me.  Sugar is full of energy, is eating good and poops look
normal.  We have 6 rescues but this is the first kit we ever had so my
wife and I are breaking new ground here.  I have heard all kinds of
stories about kits and litter boxes but she took to using the box right
off.  Go figure.

Duane
WarpDriveDuane & Linda Watts
and the ferret crew
Bandit, Mindy, Ann, Spook, Podo, Blaze, and Sugar
and Mandy at the bridge
with Sabrina (our dog)
Logansport, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth