From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:24:00 -0400
Hi,

I ran a ferret shelter for about 10 years, first in Michigan and then
in Florida. I have now relocated to Ontario (with the shelter ferrets).
I still have five ferrets that are in good health and need of good,
loving forever homes. Four must remain together, however there is one
who is really in need of the right home.

He is a light silver - very pretty, male, about three years old, and
in good health. He is very friendly, a bit timid, and quite submissive
with other ferrets. He likes adults, children, other ferrets (if they
are not too dominant), and can get along well with cats and dogs. His
cagemates are all older and/or suffering illnesses and I am
unfortunately looking to the near future when he will be alone. The
other ferrets I have are too aggressive/dominant for him and he is
just dragged around if he tries to interact with them.

He needs more attention than he gets in a shelter setting and does need
another ferret or two (or more) around him.

If you are in south eastern Ontario, Michigan, northern western Ohio,
or north Illinois and think you might be able to offer this guy a home
WITH ANOTHER FERRET, please contact me. I tend to travel to Michigan
somewhat often now and would love to talk with you.

Thank you very much!

Kim