From:
Julie Pressey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 12:51:08 EDT
I am writing to let people know to make sure their cages are safe for
their ferrets.  I had a bad mishap this morning my ferret Twinkie broke
her toe.  She was scratching at the cage bars like she always does and her
toe got caught in between the bars.  My hubby modified two mid west cages
and they are connected and that is how she got her foot stuck.  Their was
a tiny space between the two cages like what you would see in the corners
of other cages.  Try to reinforce corners and other tiny spaces so this
doesn't happen to you.

Julie