From:
Elizabeth Lovins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:41:15 -0700
To Our Ferret Friends
February 24, 2010

As all of you know, it has been a busy year at Performance Foods Inc.
Since purchasing Performance Foods, Inc. from Dr. Tom and Trish Willard
in 2008, and we have made several organizational, business realignments
and well as location changes.

Our new address is:
Performance Foods, Inc.
575 Burbank, Ste H
Broomfield, CO  80020.

These changes have been made to better meet your, our ferret friends,
needs and to provide you with better service, fresher product, and
better value. Dr. W. is still in charge of our nutrition, research, and
product development and we meet and talk with him on a regular basis.

Recently, as part of our business strategy, we evaluated each of our
resellers and the value they provide to our ferret friends. Though most
of our distributors, retailers and E-Commerce customers have been with
us for years, we felt that PetCo, one of our resellers, was not meeting
our standards during the past couple of years. In light of this review
we have decided not to continue our business relationship with PetCo.

We have found that with our current resellers and their strong
association with the ferret community along with our commitment to
animals, quality service and products this move will allow us to offer
better value to them and you.

Our relationships with PetSmart, Ferret Depot, Ferret.com, Drs. Foster
& Smith, MyFerretStore, numerous regional distributors and retail
stores will be continuing.

There are new things and updates on the horizon at Performance Foods
Inc and the four-legged staff (Izzy, Hudson, Lucy, Kit, Bruno and
Lilly) have been behind closed doors working on ... heaven help us!

Please do not hesitate to call or email April or myself if you have
any questions.

Liz A. Lovins
President and Owner
Performance Foods, Inc