From:
DiAnne Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:16:33 -0500
Hi...I haven't posted since we added our two foster friends from the
Erie County SPCA last January.  Well our beautiful Gracie Lou Ferret is
now romping at the Rainbow Bridge with our beloved Murphy and Butters.
Sometime between 10:30 pm and 8:30 am she passed away peacefully.  Since
her adrenal surgery and close brush with death due to bleeding, she has
had one heck of a time with her fuzzy friends.  It wasn't until recently
she began to lose her hair a bit... I was told not to worry, her winter
coat was coming in.Other than that, she was happy, playful, silly, and
cute as ever.  She leaves her cagemate JoJo of 5 years and her 4 new
friends Christopher T. Ferret, Chloe, Bandit, and Jack.  We will msis
her much and remember Tori loves you with all of her heart!

Hugs, Kisses, and a scratchy on the belly,
DiAnne, Tori, Cookie, Chloe, Bandit, Chris, Jack, and JoJo