From:
Carrie Kudelka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 06:00:28 -0800
Hi!  I am taking my little fuzzy in to get an exam and to be tested for
Adrenal Disease.  I know he most likely has this disease because he
terrorizes my other ferret (ear sucking and agression) and he is loosing
hair on his tail.  However, I am worried about how much the vet bill is
going to be AND the risks involved.  I do realize that this could
accidently end my ferret's life if he were to have the surgery.

What was the situation for your Adrenal ferret?  How much did it cost?
Were there any complications?  I need to be ready for this...and
knowledge of other ferrets' situations would do me wonders!  Thank you
all for reading/replying!  It is greatly appreciated!

-Carrie