From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 23:12:41 -0500
Hi everyone,

Once again, I find myself saying "I'm sorry" for not posting as often as I
should.  Oh well, at least I still have time to read the FML, even if I
don't always have time to post.  :-)

About six weeks ago, I got my third fert.  Buster is a chocolate, about 8
months old, over 3.5 pounds and, from what I can tell (since my sinuses have
been totally screwed up for almost 3 months now!), is not descented...new
experience for me!  He's a big teddy bear and likes to have you hold him in
your arms and scratch his stomach (or the underside of his chin) while he
sleeps.  This is totally different from Snookie and Boomer who insist that
you don't hold them for too long.  It's nice!

Anyway, Buster has done something twice now and I wanted to know if anyone
has any ideas.  I just got "A Toa Full of Detours" but haven't seen this
particular thing mentioned.  Twice now, I have seen Buster on his back with
his front paws in a "praying" position.  He then kinda moves his paws
forward (toward his stomach), then back to the first position.  He did this
four or five times in a row.  The first time this happened, a friend (a
stranger to Buster) had come to the house and was talking to me in the front
doorway.  Buster plopped down next to this guy's feet and did this.  The
second time was in my bedroom.  We were not playing.  He was exploring my
bedroom while I did something.  When I looked over at him a little while
later, he was going this over by the wall.  He is *not* pawing his mouth.
I'm wondering if this is a "let's play"-type thing.  Anyone?  It's pretty
cute to see, but he's only done it twice and neither Snookie nor Boomer do
this at all.  If anyone has any idea, please contact me.

  Thanks,

  -Mark Zmyewski
   Lockheed Martin
   Huntsville, Alabama