Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 08:58:38 -0700
JustPlainKat here....

WOW oh WOW!!!

a HUGE thank you to Rose German for donating one of her spectacular
bedding sets to help raise funds for Brenda's Lakeroad Ferret Farm in
NY...

She donated a set for the raffle being done by Jo Brady to raise funds
for the shelter...

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/JB-fundraiser.html

here is a refresher on the Fundraiser and the Raffly by by Jo Brady..

for the Month of May

Fundraiser...

Avon Skin So Soft body lotion
Avon Skin So Soft body wash

Buy 2 for $10.00

YOU decide what kind you want.

and I will give 40% of the profit to Lakeroad Ferret Farm shelter.

I take Paypal...addy to use is [log in to unmask]

For Snail Mail info...please e-mail me

Raffle...

Necklace and Earrings set- Avon's Enchanting Fashion Gift Set

Bracelet Set is Avon's Cat`s Eye Bracelet Trio It comes in green, pink,
or blue.  You will need to let me know what color you want.

Just Added to the Raffle May 11th!!!!

from Rose German

6+ PC "EVERGREEN"
Premium Quality COTTON exterior
enhanced by soft CO-ORDINATING fleece lining
[detailed description is on the page]

Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00

I take Paypal...addy to use is [log in to unmask]

For Snail Mail info...please e-mail me

Thank you!!!
Jo Brady

JustPlainKat signing off...

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from Kat the Incorrigible
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

25% of my Mary Kay profits donated to Ferret Shelters!!!!!
My MARY KAY page... http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16
My Mary Kay on hand... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html