From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:59:44 -0600
Ed Lipinski commented that he thought the $20 for the Washington Ferret
Association was too steep.  Well, from the perspective of a club
president/shelter operator, $20 is very reasonable.  We actually charge
$24/year.  The main benefits are intangible, knowing that your money helps
support the shelter (there have been times when only the membership dues
help keep us in the black).  We do offer a 10% discount on all our ferret
merchandise to members.  If $20 a year is too much to ask to help support
the club & shelter, then don't join.

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://members.igateway.net/~furry

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129