From:
Sandra Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:14:56 -0600
I aplogize for my post yesterday. My cell phone just crapped out while
trying to post.

To reiterate, I am closed and have 5 hospice kids whom we are trying
to get to Kathy's of Zoo's ferret sanctuary. She agrees with me that
with these 5 being so bonded,they need to be kept together if at all
possible. This is my final wish for them.

It has broken my heart to close & it really breaks my heart to yet have
to give up the last of the crew, when I'd tried so hard to promise
they'd not be moved ever again .My health is bad itself, so, I'm being
forced to break this promise.

Whomever helps with the transport, needs to be willing to do meds &
soup feedings.

God Bless,

--
Sandi Robinson
Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing