From:
Signe Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 04:57:54 -0600
Dear Sandee,

I'm taking time out from comforting my Democratic SO about the outcome (?)
of the Presidential election to hopefully comfort you as well.  Don't
change anything about you.  You are great, you perform a fine function,
and anyone who says otherwise is one of those ubiquitous fools who have
no other noticeable function than to be spoilers.

(I suggest folks take a good look at Gordon's website and make up their =
own minds.)

I requested, in an e-mail directed solely to Gordon, that he reserve his
bombs for those who deserve them, but instead of replying directly to me
he sent another message to the FML.

Oy Vey. Such minds belong to another time and place, I hope.

Signe