From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:20:07 EST
It's the time of year when many of us get pledge forms from our employers
for various campaigns like the United Way.  This year I have requested that
my donation be directed toward the fuzzies.  So money will be deducted
automatically from my paycheck each week and the shelters I have selected
on my form will receive a check quarterly from my employer on my behalf.
No, ferrets were not on the list given to me but all I had to do was get
the shelters EIN number and that was it.

Yes, I still give to the United Way but I figure that I can give some to
ferrets too.  And my regular donations directly to the shelters will
continue as usual.

If you can take a moment and check with your company maybe they can do it
too!  I was really excited to know I could to this and thought I would
share it with the rest of you.

So ask a work if you can do this and pick a shelter!

Connie, Butch, and Maggie