From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:25:24 -0800
Hello everyone on FML.  I lurke daily but very seldom post.  I have a
quick question -- I have been feeding my two ferrets a mix of kibbles
for a couple of years -- Totally Ferret, Shepard and Greene and one of
theferretstore.com's blends.

They used to start at one end of the bowl and just chomp their way
through to the other side, eating some of each type.  Since Totally
Ferret changed their formula my boys have gotten quite savvy and cagey
about eating all three types.  Every time I check their food bowls the
Shepard and Greene is mostly gone, some of the totally ferret is gone,
but almost all of the third type remains.

This is my question: How bad is it if I just buy the Shepard and Greene's
food for them?  How likely is it that I will be stuck with no food that
they are used too?  Why, if there are two ways of doing anything, a
normal way and a funny way, does a ferret almost always pick the funny
way?

(OK, so 3 questions and only 2 real questions)

Thanks in advance!  robg at myway dot com

robg