From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 09:12:43 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I am still very new on the FML and have been reading it everyday for
about 2 months now.  This is only my second post, and I had to comment on
the two shows I saw Thursday and Friday.  The first was Animal Planets
Funniest Animals.  I thought those ferrets opening that refrigerator was
great.  Then Friday night I saw on America's Funniest Videos...another
ferret leaping off of a table or chair into a plastic trash can with a
swivel lid.  He looked soooo funny!

My ferrets are always doing silly things and never give me a dull moment.
I have 5 Fuzzies and all are unique with their own personalities.  I
adopted my first ferret about 5 years ago and ferret math has gotten me
ever since.  On a day I have a little more time to write...I will tell
you a few stories about my kids, but for now...I have to get them ready
to go Bye Bye.  (We are going to Ferret Day in Wyoming, MI)

--Debbie

Deb's Ferret Rescue
Montague, MI