From:
Wilhelmina Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:23:31 EDT
Greetings, again!
Here's an update from the Greater Chicago Ferret Association:

Thanks to everyone who visited our website, and thanks also to the folks
who wrote to let us know they had problems with links and plug-ins.
Webmaster Jim is on the case, and we expect to resolve the problems very
soon.

The deadline for ordering raffle tickets for the Forty-Two-Weasel Quilt
has been extended!
Recommended postmark: Thursday, September 30th, 1999
Mail-order deadline: Wednesday, October 6th, 1999
Raffle drawing: Saturday, October 9th, 1999
at the GCFA's 11th Annual Greatest Ferret Show on Earth

If you were unable to link to individual web pages, here's some
direct URL's:

home page:
http://www.gcfa.com/index.html

quilt page:
http://www.gcfa.com/quilt.html

raffle ticket order form:
http://www.gcfa.com/raffle_form.html

quilt photos:
http://www.gcfa.com/quiltphotos.html

membership form:
http://www.gcfa.com/member_form.html

If you still have problems accessing the site, I can send you an e-mail
with a printable order form.  Just drop me a line.  The raffle tickets are
very modestly priced at: $2 each.....3 for $5.....14 for $20.

Just two bucks for a chance to win the coolest quilt in the universe...
what are you waiting for?

Good luck!
Willie

Greater Chicago Ferret Association