From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:27:07 -0700
Hi folks!
As many of you know I like to place the colours of our kits on my web page
as soon as I figure what colour they'll be.

Well I have a bit of a problem, I have a boy that is unlike any colour I
have ever seen or heard of, while his sisters are all lovely chocolate
points like mom, he is, well, You're all going to think I'm nuts, but he's
kind of a lilac colour, sort of purpleish, on his points, and cream
coloured everywhere else.

Has anyone ever heard of this?  At first I thought I really needed to get
those glasses, but I have had several people look at him and confirm it,
he is definately a lilacy, purpleish sort of colour.  Strangest thing I've
ever seen

Mia