From:
Isabell Gucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:16:53 -0600
OK, OK...I admit that I did have a boyfriend before Mr. Tonks. I was
just a Kit and was "wooed" by his charming good looks. Bubba and I
decided to call it quits a long time ago. He is still a very good
friend of mine, but Tonks is my true love!!! I guess everyone has
skeletons in their closet...yes, even me. By the way, did everyone
know that Coach sells cute collars....sorry, the shopping bug comes
out in me when I get stressed....come to think of it, the shopping
bug comes out in me all the time!!!!!

Since my hidey hole of a closet is open, I have one more thing to
confess:

I did, in fact, pose for a California advertisement to help legalize
ferrets, but my Best Friend Brandy became the "Rocket Scientist" that
is featured on the shirts and stuff.

My caption was going to be something like "Legalize Ferrets...It's Not
Brain Surgery".

The pictures are floating around the internet still. I admit that I
was not wearing anything (except my beautiful fur), but I can also
assure everyone that the pictures were tastefully done.

Moving on....Puma, I will be the one supplying the kibble in the
family. I've got the "HOOK UP" on that one!!!! But, I do need a new
toothbrush. Umm, I wonder if I can get one in pink? A new sleepy sack,
a new hammie, oh, and a new collar (Coach is having a sale right now,
did I already mention that?) I am trying to work on my subliminal
messages!!!!!

Mr. Tonks, will you be able to support my shopping habit or will I have
to get a job?......Is Ferret Couture Hiring? I love that store, but I
am not so sure I can actually WORK. I mean, when will I have time to
primp, and shop, and gossip, and shop, and......

Miss Isabella Gucci-