Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 04:22:54 GMT
Hi all,

I was tooling around on the computer tonight and decided to see what I
could find on ferrets in NC.  I typed in: ferret breeders nc and later
ferret farms nc You would not believe the stuff that came up.  One place
was "buy below cost"..... Unbelievable.... One young teenage girl was
looking for ferrets to put in her private pet store.  Another 12 year
old was looking for a chimp!  AN eye opener to be sure.....These places
should be watched!

Tequita Williamson, Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
The Miracle of Life is Found in ALL God's Creatures!