Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 12:14:58 -0400
Hello everyone,

Julianna passed on the request for information about AB 363 via the FML and
I asked our webmaster to contact them (which he did already) since I will be
out of town.  Scott can answer just about any question about our bill and we
have been in contact with Richard Caras, the president of ASPCA for quite
some time now.

Flight leaves in a couple of hours, so I'm signing off for about 10 days.
Jeez I know the mail's gonna be crazy when I get back!

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization (CFL)
410 Mountain Home Road  Woodside, CA  94062
http://www.ccnet.com/~beisners/gsfs/lobby.html-- CFL Website
CALIFORNIANS, YOU CAN FIND OUT YOUR ASSEMBLYMEMBER AND STATE SENATOR BY
VISITING THIS SITE!! IT'S TIME TO CALL AND WRITE YOUR   SENATOR--THE FIRST
COMMITTEE VOTE WILL HAPPEN SOON!