From:
Blossom Flower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:06:41 -0800
I am just wondering why anyone would want to eat animal treats, food or
medicine??  They are not made for people after all and I'm sure they
don't taste too good.  *ugh* Besides, I would question the way they
process and package the food.  Somehow I doubt the companies that make
and supply animal food are very concerned with keeping things sanitary.
Animals often eat things off of the ground after all and things that
people would not consider edible.  There is no way I would put animal
food in my mouth!  That is something you might expect a small child to
do on impulse, but certainly not an adult.  Yikes!  Sorry.  It just
grosses me out.  lol

The bloody stool posts don't help my stomach much either.  lol I've seen
that topic posted repeatedly on here.  If people check the archives you
can find tons of advice on this subject as it has been addressed A LOT
already.  Of course I don't think anything takes the place of vet care.
If an animal in my home was bleeding a lot I wouldn't hesitate to take
them to the vet and find out for sure (no guesses) what the problem is,
but that is me.

Just my thoughts! Don't take offense. :)