From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:08:39 -0500
:-) I talk to ferrets every day.
I say, "Don't poop in that corner!" and they say, "whatever!"

I say, "Don't hide the food under the dresser where I can't reach it!"
and they say, "But you like breakfast in bed too!"

I tell them, "Good-God quit tormenting the cat!" they reply, "But they
started it!"

There are lots of other things we talk about as well... I have to pass on
their latest story.

Some of you remember the kitten we got from the humane society around
Christmas that was horribly scrawney and sick, well he's totally fine
now ~a typical kitten.  I bought some of the fuzzy balls for him since
he likes to bat them across our wood floors.  He apparently decided that
they would be much more fun upstairs, so over the gate he goes, fuzzy
ball in mouth and he's proceeding to play with it and bat it around the
room.  The ferts are doing their own thing, when Kiki (a.k.a.  the GOOD
one, well, usually...) looks over at him, runs and grabs the ball in
midair and darts under the dresser to stash it with her stuff.  The poor
cat didn't know what hit him!  It was a riot.  His response was to go
get one of their toys and play with it for a bit before they all played
chase.  He's so hillarious.  Minky Boodle is maybe a third or a fourth
of his size and he's scared of her!  Oh he'll instigate and go after
her every so often, but if she turns and goes after him he runs to the
nearest baby gate for safety!  It's too cute.

After getting an estimate on this Symposium in October I'm convinced
I better start saving now in order to afford it.  Since the fat fairy
visited me last year and wished upon me 20 pounds I have gone from a
teeny size 2/3 to a 9/10 and have finally given up on ever beeing able to
wear all those dead sexy clothes I had when I was a 2/3.  Most of them
are new and never been worn and I was thinking yesterday that I might
just put them up on ebay with some of the other stuff that I have around
the house that I don't use/need/want.  My question is how people figure
up shipping when they auction stuff on ebay?  I'm addicted to shopping
onebay, but selling stuff will be new to me, so I thought other FML
members with more experience could tell me the best ways to go about it.
As many clothes and boots as I have I'm thinking I should be able to
gather up enough money for the symposium this way.  (I just hate to give
in to the thought that I'll never fit into so many great clothes again...
Three days a week at the gym doesn't even help...sigh... I was forewarned
though, everyone told me that the older I got the more it would catch
up with me...)  Anyway if anyone with experience could email me I'd
appreciate it greatly!

Thanks and have a great day!
Melissa