From:
Connie Gaddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:04:45 -0500
>From:    Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Thank you sharing with the membership about Sabrina.
>
>Your post meant more to me than I can tell you!!!
>
>Smile big, I am, we have the right kid in the right home...That's the
>end result of my mission as a shelter director.

Barb, you are more than welcome.  I don't post often on the FML but
wanted to share Sabrina's story.  It was a long journey for her to get
to Texas, but it was well worth the trip.  If there was ever a perfect
match, this certainly was it.  She gets along so well with the rest of
my kids and did so from literally the moment she arrived.

Smile big you say?  You bet I am!!!