From:
Diane Burman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:51:41 -0500
Hi!  I'm pretty new to the list & so far have been pretty much a lurker.
One of these days I'll get up the nerve to print a proper intro of my family
& me.  I've had ferrets now for 2 years & have gone from knowing nothing to
feeling fairly knowledgeable in that time.  This list is _wonderful_!  Thank
you BIG for all the wonderful work you do.  I've learned so very much in the
short time I've been here.  One of the things I've seen on this list is
discussions of Angora or Shetland (I think that was the other term) ferrets.
How are these different from the ferrets we all know & love?  Are there any
pictures of these ferrets out on the net or in a book that I could look at?
I'm really curious as to how they differ in size, looks, confirmation,
personality, coat, etc.  I picture in my mind a ferret with a longer,
thicker coat than my 4 guys but have no idea if this is correct.

Thanks to anyone that has info to share & Happy Holidays,
Diane & the gang