From:
FerretGirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:28:36 -0800
Hi FML,

The free ferret cage I was offering a few posts ago is being given to a
good shelter.  If for any reason the cage does not get picked up I will
repost the offer.

I wish I had a free cage, or better yet a $$MILLION dollars to give to all
the great ferret shelters out there.  You do a wonderful thing.  Please
continue to open your homes and your hearts to all those fuzzies in need!

And to all ferret owners...REMEMBER YOUR LOCAL SHELTER THIS HOLIDAY
SEASON (no gift is to small).

Dooks,

FG