From:
Charles Onken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:12:29 -0500
To those interested in the upcoming Central Florida Ferret Show, I have a
rich text format (.rtf) file containing all the info you need to attend or
show your ferrets.  This show is put on by Central Florida Ferret Friends
shelter.  We, the shelter "club", are the group that held the show in
Kissimmee, FL last year.  The show is in Oveido FL this year on Saturday,
April 8.

The file is 55k.  If you want a copy, email me, and I'll send it to you.

Charlie, Aggie, Donna, Bandit, Snowball, Valentine
Missing Cujo