From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:36:11 -0500
David Schroeder raises some interesting and timely points concerning the
"Door Buddies" toy.  I make it a point to watch Loki like a hawk when
he plays with it.  (Well, who could resist watching a battle like that
anyway)?  Removing the eyes, ears, and nose is certainly a good
precaution, and one I intend to act on immediately.  I'll continue watch
him, though, and remove the toy from the door when he's finished playing
with it because that cord still bothers me if he was left to play with
it unattended.  I also want to be sure that he doesn't rip it open and
expose the catnip.

Also, like David, I'd be interested to hear if the catnip would be
detrimental.  Can some of the vets help us on this one?

Dooks to all,
C.B. and Loki