Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:05:43 -0400
Our brilliant, dedicated and wonderful Sukie has sent me an email to
show me what she is going to send to the FML, She has always done this
with me when she plans to respond to something I have written on the
FML over all these years. It is such a polite thing to do. How many of
us do this?? It just reminds me of yet another reason I hold her in
such high esteem. She is an amazing lady.

HOWEVER...
 .....Mongoose Mouse from Madagascar gives my worst biter baby the
title of respect she probably feels she deserves. How often, after
takiing in this unmarked sable creature with white bib that no one
would touch, did I call Zoo and ask her if Mouse could be a wild
animal? I don't remember anymore.

probably from the loss of blood.

aaarggghhh.
Lisette