From:
Purple Cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:00:21 -0400
>From:    Sharonkay <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Neat idea cubes or similar panels for cages?
>
>Has anyone used these cube panels to make a ferret cage?  I was wondering
>about the size of the openings, though I don't believe they are any larger
>then Super pet openings.

Unless you have very large ferrets I wouldn't reccommend using Neat Idea
Cubes.  We got some since we thought we would be able to make a great
collabsible cage when we went camping.  Thankfully we tried setting it up
at home before we went.  Our little girl Bear easily fit out through the
openings and our boy Gabby managed to get his head out up to his shoulders.
The panels are a great concept unfortunately the holes are too big.