From:
Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:30:49 -0700
I normally don't ask groups for help financially, but this is for a
good cause.

I'm being arrested for good!!!!

I'm being arrested on June 12 for the Muscular Dystrophy Association
(MDA) ALS Lock-up. I need to raise my bail ($1,200) before the Lock-up.
Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help MDA to continue research
into the causes and cures for 43 neuromuscular diseases (including ALS,
also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease.) Your support of the lock-up will
also help MDA to provide kids the opportunity to attend summer camp, as
well as provide wheelchairs, clinic visits, and other medical
necessities for people living with neuromuscular diseases. Did I
mention it's 100% TAX-DEDUCTIBLE?! Every little bit helps, so please
consider donating today!!

You can send your checks (made payable to MDA) to me:
  Holly Harper
  1306 W. Reardon St.
  Midland, MI  48640

Or you can go online and donate via credit card!
<https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=f2c84010-7db3-4877-858d-7ce7e8f85d4d>

You can also e-mail or snailmail me your credit card information and
I'll log it on my bail sheet, if your prefer not to use the internet to
send your payment. I'll of course mail you a receipt for your records!

It's quick, it's easy, and you'll get a warm fuzzy feeling for
donating! Just remember, I need the donation before June 12th!!!
Please hurry!

Thanks in advance for your help and support of MDA!!

Holly