From:
Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 02:42:47 +0800
Ok gang ... you all did such a wonderful job with my last survey that I
thought I'd try you out on another one!  Please respond to me directly.
Other comments on the issue can be talked about on the list if wished, but
please send all direct survey responses to me.  Here goes ...!

__________________________________

1. If you had a registry that you could register your ferrets with, would
   you do it? (yes I am aware that there is one already)

2. If not, why?

3. What type of services would you like to see a registry provide?  I.E.
   advertising, referrals, genetic tracking, pedigrees, future breeding
   reports, health tracking, sibling reports, etc.

4. Would you like to see the registry include ferrets from all countries -
   or just one?  I.E. just the US or including others like New Zealand,
   England, etc.

5. What sort of fees would you think is fair?

6. Would you register altered ferrets?

7. If not, why?

8. What sort of thing could the registry do to encourage non-breeders to
   register their pet ferrets?

Thanks so much!

Amy Flemming