From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 21:13:31 -0800
Went down to one of the big new Hilton's for an AmericaWest trade show.
This Hilton was not only huge...it was beautiful!  I was in the main entry
waiting for a friend in the ladies room when I went to admire some of
beautiful works of art.  Imagine my surprise when I discovered that one of
the very large....and I am talking probably 2 x 3 foot-paintings was of a
little white critter.  It was entitled "Erminito"(or something close to
that!)  The next one was entitled "Furetto" and was also a little white
critter!  These painting were not only gorgeous....but they were hung in
what I would have considered to be a "high profile" location!  They also
looked to be rather old but I don't know enough about art to know if they
were reproductions or not!  I didn't think to get the artist's name
either...(duh!) Anyway...I thought it was great to see these paintings
displayed in such a luxurious setting!  Thumbs up to Hilton on their
decor!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow