From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:05:36 -0700
My goodness, it's the day before the day before Christmas Eve (Merry
Christmas Eve Eve everyone!). As I was plucking Miss Pancake and Miss
Athalia out of the Christmas tree tonight, I was reminded of how many
people gave and gave to the Giving Tree ferrets this year. As always,
people scraped their coin jars clean and went without fancy coffee or
much needed new jeans in order to give to the special little ones who
need support so badly.

We offered a buy one, get one free offer on orders of Pingford's
Porridge for Giving Tree ferrets this year and the response was
overwhelming. Ferrets all over the Country received shipments of
Porridge because of the generosity of those that love these special
animals. I want to say thank you to all who participated. Your
generosity is incredible.

Please remember we offer gift certificates for last minute shopping
for the special ferret family in your life. We're taking Christmas
day off but we'll be back at it after too much nog and divinity.

I'm off to take some Tums.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge