From:
Chanel and Nessa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 06:57:04 -0800
Mom didn't get to read your post until Saturday.  That's when she saw the
"Comments on ..." So she went back to find it.  Then we couldn't hear what
she was saying, but we could read it.  She kept saying, "God Bless him"
"God bless him" with water coming from her eyes, with a smile.

She said to tell you a big thank you fro destroying the cage and preventing
any further cruelty.

Chanel, Nessa, the elders in the house.

Care-mail lets you write and address e-cards to
be automatically sent out later.
FREE FERRET Software
http://download.xoom.com/ferret.xihtml