From:
REBECCA J ROBINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 07:42:27 -0500
Hi all,
After several attempts to find a ferret club in central Illinois, I have
decided to try to start one.  The first meeting will be an informal one, as
I'm going to incorporate an outing in the park.

The first meeting will be held on May 16th, In Decatur Nelson Park.  The
small pavillion near the swimming pool will be the meeting place.  We can
wander through the sunken Flower garden from there.  The time for the
meeting is 10:00 am (this allows for out of town travel).

PLEASE, bring certificate of distemper and rabies vaccinations with you.
Also if your ferret has, had, or been exposed to ECE, please leave it home,
otherwise you and they are welcome to attend.

Do to safety, you must be 18 years old or have an adult present.  Not
responsible for any accident.  This is a "For Fun" only club at this time.
"No matter how old, what color, or how many ferrets you have, or if you are
planning on getting a ferret, you are welcome to join Dodger & I.

[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]