From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 16:58:51 -0700
Hi everyone,

I am back from a long business trip and now about to go out for a two-week
vacation so will unsubscribe for awhile... I just got caught up with the
past 1 1/2 weeks' worth of FML's and am completely shocked and saddened by
the news of Kodo.

My heart and sympathies go out to Bob and his family.  I also live in a
state where the government seems to have no understanding or care about
domestic ferrets.  I've always been leary of politics but now I'm completely
disgusted.  I plan to never set foot in the state of Michigan, and if
California's AB-363 gets killed in the upcoming Senate election, I will move
to a more ferret-friendly state.

Just a note to say I'm thinking of Kodo and his family, and will miss you
guys while I'm out.  Take care and everyone give their fuzzies a big hug and
kiss tonight.

Peace and love,
Jennifer, Jasmine, Casey and Samantha