From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2010 06:22:36 -0700
I am saving up for a better cage for my ferts. I like the Ferret
Nation one I saw. These do have plastic floors on all levels, right?
The picture we saw on box at pet store made it hard to tell. Any other
suggestions, of course, are quite welcome.

Also, I used to have some syringes that I used to feed the really weak
ones that wouldn't eat on their own. What's the best place to get them?
I should have asked vet for them when I took Bugsy, but totally forgot.
Tried a dog and cat vet, and he gave me something, but it won't work.
Would have to be complete liquid coming out of it, the solids would get
stuck.

Thanks, Alayne, Ziggy, Emmett and Bugsy