From:
Alyssa Umsawasdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 21:28:21 -0400
Hi fellow ferret folks!

Does anyone know if it's feasible to ship 4 (!) ferrets cross-country?  I'll
be trying to get them from south Florida to Reno or Las Vegas, NV.  Who
provides services like this, and what kinds of things should I be aware of?

I'm planning a cross-country move soon, and I'm really worried about how to
get the little ones transported -- I'd like to avoid driving the 3,000+
miles if at all possible.  Also, are there any places near Reno or Las Vegas
where I could board these guys on a temporary basis?

Thanks for your help!
Alyssa