From:
"Melissa E. Furash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 20:55:11 -0400
The other night I was watching the Drew Carey Show...at the end they do a
bit about going to see "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".  I couldn't
resist...I turned up the volume and started doing the Time Warp!  I looked
down and saw one ferret watching me, then two, then three.  "What 'cha doin
Mom?" They asked.  "The Time Warp you little fuzzbottoms" I shouted.  Well
they joined in jumping around my feet.  I grabbed Snoopy and he and I danced
our little hearts out.

Brings back memories of college.  Does anyone else have "Dancing Ferrets"?

Melissa
Meeko, Percy and Snoopy the Psycho Ferret