From:
Rufous Redtail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:14:19 EDT
Okay sorry I have not replied but I was in the midst of moving.  I am 16
for anyone who cares and the Ferrets are outside.  Also NO I will not
give up my Ferrets.  Sorry but no.  I will try the ice thing that one
person suggested.  Also whoever said I need to give up my Ferrets cause I
do not spend enough time with them, that is bull.  I spend tons of time
with them.  I walk them, let them run around.  They are very happy.  The
weather is cooling down well here in Arizona.  So it's not humid in
Arizona and it's a dry heat.  The shade works well for them.

Thank you all for your concern.  My parents are paranoid about smells
they are not used too so anything I do is useless.  It is too late and
the Ferrets are still doing fine so thank you all again.