From:
Gerald Eiden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:55:28 -0500
Greetings All,

Since I am the laundry person in this household and being a dumb man
about this subject, I am just curious what you as ferret owners use for
soap and deodorizers in your laundering of ferret bedding. Have been
using Arm & Hammer with a second rinse and no fabric softeners. Wife
has suggested going to Nature's Miracle as the laundry soap for their
bedding. Is what I am using appropriate or should I be using some other
product? Haven't had any problems with what I have been using but is
there something else that is a more efficient odor control to use in
the laundry?

Thanks in advance.

Gerald in IL
 & my 15 happy hoodlums