Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 07:59:39 -0700
Hello, my name is Tanya and (head hung low) I am a ferretaholic.  yep it
happened, last November I purchased our first two ferrets as a birthday
present for my 16 yr old who had been arguing the fact that they wern't
vicious little rodents as I thought.  I immediately fell in love with them.
Then in January we added a cinnimon and albino to our family and we thought
our family was complete dispite everyones warning of (FERRET MATH) Last
month My son came home with a 5 week old blaze from petco and I gave him a
stern warning NO MORE FERRETS!!!  Well some of my best friends run a rescue
shelter and I go visit for a few days everymonth and on one visit I fell in
love with a little silver that played fetch..........Ya I did it, I asked
for her,...... the answer was Only if you also take her cage mate.  ok
that's two more.  I left them with her so I could go home and buy a cage
and bottles and things.  She E-mailed that thier 2 best friends would be
soooo depressed if I didn't take them along as well, She said she would
continue to cover thier medical charges for the 2 (best friends) if I took
all 4 girls!  Wow!  I thought about it and talked to the hubby who said
I'm out of control!!  (laugh) and well.......drum roll please...... I'm
proud to announce the addition of four new girls Flower, Belle, faith and
haley :)

Well that makes 9 and once again I said NO MORE FERRETS.   I dont want
to get in over my head.   Someone stop me please..... Is there a F.A.
(ferretaholics meetings) I could be attending.

All joking aside I love my babies to death and I actually look forward to
the duck soup feedings for Mikey my recovering adrenal.  I definetly didnt
know what I was in for last November when we got our first 2 but I can
honestly say they have improved my life and I smile ALOT more.  I would
love to hear from any other ferretaholics out there...maybe we could start
a support group.  :)