From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:45:06 -0700
"JustPlainKat" here....

Ms Anonymous has been at it again!!!!

she has asked me to put these beautiful items up for E-bay to help Randy
Belair, FerretAid in Canada, and Ela, of SOS, in their times of need...

Musical Carousel Horse Snow Globe for ELA & RANDY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6169973115

Two Carousel Horse Figurines for ELA & RANDY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7148566114

Musical Rocking Horse figurine for ELA & RANDY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6169982165

Carousel Horse Clock for ELA & RANDY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6169984873

Musical Carousel Horse figurine for ELA & RANDY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6169987529

these are just 5 day auctions...ending Friday the 15th so i have time
to get them mailed before i have to go out of town at the end of the
month...

i hope we can raise some good funds to help these two very special
ladies...

JustPlainKat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
If you listen to your heart, and hear IT rather than the guilt, you are
always right.

My E-Bay Store... http://stores.ebay.com/kats-gnomes-n-more
My Sleepsacks ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Afghans ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/afghan.html