From:
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 00:19:40 EST
hi, i wanted to put some of our shelter ferrets on the tree but due to
being sick and the protest and rescuing i missed out.

I hope some of you will consider some of our ferrets.

Drag: He was purposly slammed in a door and has been paralized from his
spine down, he is 1 1/2 yrs old, sable male.  he is full of life but has
no control over his bowel movements.  He goes through alot odf bedding and
we are trying to raise money for a cart for him.  he is a lover.

Baby Bump: a female sable 3 months old that has only one kidney due to a
botched spay, she is also full of life but may have a short life if the
other kidney starts to fail.  We love her sweet personality.

Bart: He died at the shelter but i did CPR and got him breathing again, he
has very bad insulonima and has to be hand fed, he is quiet and is all
alone.

Dusty: she is totally blind and very sweet, she does not like other ferrets
and is 6 yrs old, she has insulonima also and has had adrenal surgery, she
will only eat duck soup and misses the litter box, but we love her anyway,
she loves to be held and cuddled.

anything will help these wonderful ferrets, and i'm sorry i'm late in
responding.

Happy Holidays to all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter