From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:15:34 EDT
>Does this mean your ferret will be taking on the neighborhood dog if you
>feed it live mice?

Do live bugs count?  My very first ferret,Chelsea,never touched raw meat,.
Didn't even think about it,yuchy,according to her.However,we were at the
park one day walking along,when a big dog barked at her.Well,I guess it was
an insult,since she was going to go over and give this dog some manners.I
had to pick her up,so she would quit pulling on her leash.She's also the
one who tried to go down a prarie dog hole after the prarie dog.Who needs
live mice,give her those bugs anytime.I would say,judging by action,that
you had better be careful with those crickets,if you don't want your ferret
to turn mean.

>Nothing worse than a ferret farting all night.

Hey Vicki, jet propelled ferrets? Just don't allow any smoking around the
ferret.

Sandy and 4 'don't eat those bugs ferrets'