From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:32:57 -0400
Most ferret owners know there are many signs of adrenal disease in
ferrets, and fur loss is just one of them. After having surgery, and
continual Des. and Melatonin Implants, Mr. T continued to have a bald
tail for the last two years.

Interesting enough when I picked him up from his playing to get his
Melatonin/Gravy Shooter, I felt prickly where his tail usually was
smooth. It isn't a lot of fur, but it is surprising after 2 years,
combined with all the other positive things I've seen.

I'm currently using the Solgar Melatonin 10 Mg liquid. It is
recommended to do daily 7 hours after sunup, from 1 to 3 mg. I've been
doing it in the evening because I work and can't get home. It has been
recommended that this time would be fine, just be consistent, which I
have been.

Just wanted to share my experiences.
Florence Love