From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:50:04 -0800
Merry Dookmas to all.  Thank you to all of you who wrote and gave me advice
on the blackhead problem I'm having with one of my ferrets.  I'm off to the
store now to pick up all things advised.  It is really nice to know that
help is a log-on away.  I'll keep you all posted on how Bandit is doing.
By the way- I got a new baby from the humane society, and I mean baby.
They said she was twelve weeks old, but I don't believe it- she is MF,
and I think more like eight weeks is right.Anyway, she is wonderful!!!
(although VERY active) and everyone has accepted her well.  She rides the
boys like they are horses, and she and her sister play endlessly.  Oh well,
at least I always have something to do (the house).  I think I'm going to
quit picking things up and just leave it.  All of them seem to take great
pleasure in destroying whatever I've just picked up.  Sigh.

Thanks again,
Gerri, Rio, Bandit, Maggie and baby Maru.  (Treasure, in spirit)